Ceramics Online is a Southern African ceramics online platform for members of Ceramics Southern Africa who specialise in hand-made ceramics products.
Ceramics Online assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein. Ceramics Online makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information.
Please read these terms and conditions below before purchasing one of our products. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions clearly before agreeing to them.
- All the information on this website is for non-commercial use.
- If you find any information that is out of date, please notify us by email and we will fix it.
- All trademarks of Ceramics Online (which include trade names, logos, sub-logos and marks) may not be used without written permission.
- Any name or material that is on this website for the purpose of marketing is the property of its respective owner.
- Do not use this website to make fraudulent orders.
- By placing your order through our website you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are 18 years of age or older
- The information given on your order form is complete and accurate